The Rest of Health:
Learn the 7 Strategies to Optimize your Wellbeing
Order now to get your autographed copy!
By clicking Buy Now, you will begin a secure transaction to buy this book through your credit card or PayPal. You don’t need to have a PayPal account.
If you'd prefer to pay by cheque, send your payment of $19.98 CAN to our address below. If you have any payment questions, email us.
Synopsis of The Rest of Health:
Weaving concrete strategies into a lively, entertaining story, this book reads like compelling fiction yet has the heart and soul of informative non-fiction. Look over Mike’s shoulder, the lead character in this book, as he acquires the counsel of his doctor, therapist and pastor. Glean from it all, without ever having to pay a single co-pay or donation. Walk along with Mike, as he learns and implements seven critical skills both at work and at home in his marriage. His example paves the way for you to apply these concepts immediately to your own life.
Designed for use by individuals, book clubs or church small groups, this dramatic narrative satisfies the hunger for relevant, adept methods for improving the way you feel and experience life. As an interactive guide with worksheets, self-assessments and discussion questions, it provides readers with the opportunity to apply to their own life the practical and life-changing truths that Mike is learning. They will be able to relate to Mike, since he faces challenges that many people encounter.
Condensing the most influential factors of health into one sensible how-to-guide, The Rest of Health brings to life the most time-tested, true essentials of wellbeing in one personable, attractive manuscript. These essential elements of health have been integrated into a comprehensive framework on wellness. Those who apply these influential skills and use the practical tools provided will be launched from mere good intentions into the reality of better health.
This book is for you if:
- You are a professional in the medical field, counseling field, church ministry, clergy, and/or a layperson leading a group.
- You are involved in a small group ministry through your church and are looking for some innovative material on Christian living to use in your church.
- You are a person who is ready for change but feels frustrated or discouraged.
- You are having a hard time selecting from the wide array of health information that’s available and are unsure how to implement it practically in your life.
- You want sound, professional health information that’s written in accessible language without medical jargon.
We want to hear from YOU!
After you read The Rest of Health, we want to know how it impacted you or your life. Email your comments/reviews to: SonyaCameron7@gmail.com
The True Foundation
Phone # (253) 314-8999
At last, achieve the health, vitality and peace of mind that you have long desired.
This book could be an ideal Christmas present or birthday present.
Great for small groups!
Launch a small group using this innovative material on healthy Christian living.